I just finished Life and Other Inconveniences by Kristan Higgins last week, and wow, was it so good! It had me laughing, crying, and everything in between. I think this is Higgins’ best book yet. My book review will be posted on Friday, August 2nd before the book publishes on August 6th, and I can’t wait to share my thoughts! Until then though, I have one finished copy of Life and Other Inconveniences by Kristan Higgins to give to one lucky winner (must be U.S. only per publisher’s rules only)! Thank you Berkley Publishing, #partner for sponsoring this fantastic giveaway!
From the New York Times bestselling author of Good Luck with That comes a new novel about a blue-blood grandmother and her black-sheep granddaughter who discover they are truly two sides of the same coin.
Emma London never thought she had anything in common with her grandmother Genevieve London. The regal old woman came from wealthy and bluest-blood New England stock, but that didn’t protect her from life’s cruelest blows: the disappearance of Genevieve’s young son, followed by the premature death of her husband. But Genevieve rose from those ashes of grief and built a fashion empire that was respected the world over, even when it meant neglecting her other son.
When Emma’s own mother died, her father abandoned her on his mother’s doorstep. Genevieve took Emma in and reluctantly raised her–until Emma got pregnant her senior year of high school. Genevieve kicked her out with nothing but the clothes on her back…but Emma took with her the most important London possession: the strength not just to survive but to thrive. And indeed, Emma has built a wonderful life for herself and her teenage daughter, Riley.
So what is Emma to do when Genevieve does the one thing Emma never expected of her and, after not speaking to her for nearly two decades, calls and asks for help?
~Giveaway Rules and How to Enter~
**You must be a United States resident to enter, per publisher’s rules
- You must be following my blog to enter to win.
- The giveaway is not affiliated with WordPress or any of my social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook) but is sponsored by Berkely Publishing.
- The winner must be willing to give me their address so I can give it to the publicist who will mail the book directly to them.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- The giveaway ends on Thursday, August 1st at 11:59 PM EST, and ONE winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will be announced on August 2nd no later than 9PM EST, and I’ll notify the winner via contact through their blog page (if you have one), this blog post, and Twitter announcement. The winner has 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
- To enter to win simply comment below telling me what book (or books) you’re most looking forward to this fall (if you have one). That’s it!
- For an extra entry, share this giveaway post on Twitter.
Giveaway is now closed and the winner is Virginia @Rosepoint Publishing blog! Thank you to everyone that entered!