Thank you so much cwhiteweb at Poetic Bliss for nominating me for the Friends For Days Tag several weeks ago! I am just now getting to it since I’ve been on hiatus from my blog. If you haven’t checked out Poetic Bliss, then you definitely should! Her site is amazing; I especially love her 6 Word Romance series where she is writing a romance in just 6 words a day…there is some really great things going on between the couple who are now on day 88 of their romance! Also, the tag was originally created by Cheila@ pinkfordays so go check out her site as well!
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
My Nominees are:
- Holly@ Dressed to Read: Holly has been only blogging since May, just like me, so we are both new to the book blogging community! We just began following each other over the past couple of days, but we have already chatted a couple of times and realized we have similar tastes in books. Holly’s blog has great book reviews, she has excellent taste in books, and she gives wonderful recommendations for audiobooks to listen to when you’re at the gym or like me walking (or sometimes lying on my couch pretending I went for a walk).
- Savannah @ Off-Color Literature: Savannah has also been blogging for only two months as well, so she is another newbie! I’ve been following her site for awhile, and I love her content! Being an English literature professor, I was really drawn to her lit quotes and poetry (she has Poe and Sylvia Plath <3), her detailed book reviews, and her lists of things like ways to find time to read, lists of books for kids, and quick read recommendations!
- Ashleigh @Ashleigh Reads: Ashleigh is another newbie blogger…whoa is there a theme going on?? I like Ashleigh’s fun personality that comes through in her blog, she has great discussion posts, author Q and A’s, and fun cover reveals (and great book reviews too)!
- Kristin @ A Simply Enchanted Life: Kristin and I just started chatting back and forth, but I’ve been following her blog for several weeks. I’ve been very impressed by its awesome layout and design…jealous 😉 She also has very insightful discussion posts, and her book reviews are well written and interesting. Most of her reviews are for Christian fiction, but she also has many other kinds of genres she reads as well.
- Des @ Des’ Random Thoughts: Des and I started following each other about the same time, and we have just started commenting back and forth! I love Des’ colorful site, her great graphics, and her awesome book reviews!
If you weren’t tagged and still want to do join in the fun, feel free! It was fun, and it’s a great way to meet new bloggers 🙂