I was so happy this week to be nominated not just once this week but twice for The Unique Blogger Award!! Thank you so much, Nel @ Reactionary Tales and Jay@ThisisMyTruthNow for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award! Thank both of you so much! They both have wonderful blogs with amazing content, so please go check out each of their sites!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Questions by Nel:
- If you could have your pick of a book to make into a movie, what would it be? I just finished reading He Said, She Said by Erin Kelly, and I would love to see that made into a movie. It’s a slow-burn psychological thriller, and it would make a great movie, especially since the twists are so unexpected and the ending is just so shocking and out of nowhere!!
- What inspires you most about your blog? I’m most inspired by the people who I’ve meet so far in the blogging community and who I get to connect with every day, especially since I have so much in common with them, and so many of us share the same love of books even if when we have differences of opinions. Also, I’ve met so many new people from all over the world that it really makes me feel so connected and a part of something much bigger than my own little piece of the world.
- What author inspires you? This was not an easy one…but Maya Angelou’s writing’s have always been inspiring to me since she wrote from a place of great experience and pain and was able to imaginatively create those experiences into such beautiful literary works.
- What’s your favorite Disney song? A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella and You’ll Be in My Heart from Tarzan (makes me cry every time).
Questions by Jay:
- If you could have an author create your perfect world, which author would it be and what would the world look like? J.K. Rowling of course, and it would look just like Hogwarts after Voldemort is finally defeated for good!
- What person would you want to co-write a new blog site with? Why? Wow, I have no idea! I admire so many of the other blogs that I see that there are about 5 or 6 people who I can think of that I would love to collaborate with since we seem to have so much in common with not only in book tastes, but personal likes! But, I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings for leaving them out, so I will just pick you, Jay, since you asked the question!! 🙂 And you do have a wonderful, amazing blog, so there is that too!!
- If you had to change jobs but could only choose from these 3, which one and why? Designer. Dentist. Mechanic. I would choose to be a designer; I would love to have my own home decorating business and completely redecorate people’s homes! I’m constantly redecorating my living room to give it a fresh and updated look, and I really enjoy that, so I know I would love being a designer!
Here are my nominees for the Unique Blogger Award:
Here are my three questions:
- What’s the funniest book you’ve ever read or movie/tv show you’ve ever watched? Or both?
- What is something that you’ve always dreamed of doing but never have?
- What author, living or dead, would you like to spend an entire day with? Why?