Where in the world is the author of that great blog? Hopefully, this tag will help answer that question and provide some background info about the locales behind the blogs we love. This great tag idea was started by mainepaperpusher over at Everyone Else Has the Best Titles, so we could all get to know each other better and the places we live! Thanks for such a wonderful idea!
You are ALL nominated. The best part is that it is super quick and easy.
The goal is to get as many blogs involved as possible. Using the hashtag #WhereIntheWorldAreYou? will make it easy to find new blogs from interesting places.
The rules are simple:
- Share your location being as specific as you like. Just a country is fine.
- If you wish, give a little info on your locality. Photos are a plus!
- If you have a post about where you live, feel free to share the link.
- Add the hashtag #WhereIntheWorldAreYou?
- Post it to your blog replacing the country name after the title with yours.
That’s it. Only one question to answer and an optional essay. Just replace the info in your predecessor’s post with your own and set it free.
Cary is such a great place to live! I love living here 🙂
Cary is a thriving community in the heart of the Triangle area of North Carolina, between Raleigh and renowned Research Triangle Park. The Triangle area is repeatedly ranked among the top regions in the country to live or work, to find a home or start a business, to raise a family or retire.
Money Magazine named Cary, North Carolina, the hottest town in the East and one of six Hottest Towns in America. Cary was also recognized by Money Magazine as one of the Best Small Cities in America, ranking an impressive fifth on one of the magazine’s annual lists of Best Places to Live. As noted in several major publications, Cary’s accolades are numerous.
- Population: 155,918 (January 2016)*
- Median age: 36.6 years (2010 Census)
Thanks for reading about where I live 🙂