Yay! This is the 1st time that I have ever been nominated for anything, so I’m super excited to participate!! Thank you so much FNM for the nomination; you are so kind. Check out her blog; it’s pretty wonderful, and I always love reading her reviews and blog posts each day!
1. Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
3. Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
4. List the rules and display the award
- Read or Write? Definitely, read!
- Favorite Book Series? Oh, this is a tough one since there are so many excellent ones. But, I guess I would have to say, Harry Potter since I reread them whenever I get a chance. There’s just something so wondrously magical about the world and characters J.K. Rowling created that I never tire of rereading the series.
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Oh, I would read! I already stay awake every night until 2 am or later reading now that school is out and only sleep 4 to 5 hrs a night just so I can read as much as I can over the summer !!
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have? Interrupting someone when they’re talking.
- Are you usually early or late? I’m notoriously late, which is pretty bad since I’ve been known to show up right as I need to be unlocking my classroom doors for my lectures. Apparently, I have a reputation for it, so my students, new and old, all seem used to it and like to tease me about it whenever they can.
- What book universe would you most like to in? Definitely Harry Potter’s world and be a Professor at Hogwarts. I eagerly await my letter from Hogwarts every day!
- What age do you wish you could permanently be? Umm…tough one! My favorite age had to be 26 for some reason but I don’t want to say that age because I didn’t have my gorgeous daughter until I was 32…so I guess 32 it is!! Not too old or young 😊
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been? I traveled all over Europe after high school, so I’ve visited lots of interesting places, but I think that the Lavender fields in Provence, France is simply one of the most gorgeos places that I have ever seen.
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it? Scuba diving!!
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford? Oh, this is easy. I grew up with horses and would love to have a stable full of them! I miss riding every day, and my daughter adores horses and is just learning to ride. But, I can’t afford to upkeep several horses or even one!
- What city would you most like to live in? Hmmm, I’ve completely fallen in love with Charleston, S.C. and plan to move there once I finish my Ph.D. next semester. I love the thought of living in a city full of such rich history and being right by the beach. Plus, the food is amazing!
If you’ve already been nominated then I apologize since I’m not sure who has and has not been nominated, and you can definitely ignore this nomination if you don’t want to participate!
Also, if you want to be nominated, and I don’t have your name to nominate you then please feel free to participate 🙂 !! Thanks!!
- Cristian Mihai
- James J. Cudney IV
- IT’S BOOK TALK
- What is your favorite book from childhood/young adulthood?
- If you were given $50 right now to spend on books, what books would you buy?
- What’s your favorite thing to do in the summertime?
- Name one book that you really disliked reading or an author whose work you can’t stand?
- If you could meet any literary character, who would it be and why?
- What are you currently watching on tv (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc) that you would recommend?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Which book has left the most lasting impression on you?
- What’s the weirdest or most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Which character in a book do you think is most like you?